hey guys i resently had unprotected sex with a friend while she was on birth control. didnt come in her but on the other hand 2 and a half weeks -2 weeks ago she had sex with my buddy around 8-9 times unprotectively.. dont ask me why she does this but she does, shes asking for it when she does this. 1 day after i had sex with her she took a pregnacy test and came positive and later in a 4 day span took 4 more and were all positive. i know it could be anyones child, but mostly likely who do you think it would be ? me or my friends? wouldnt is be to early the next day to come out positive if it were mine?

well i dont know how old this post is or if u found out who is the father or not yet but i think its ure friends baby cuz yes it would be to early to tell yet. u cant relly tell untill the missed period bucuse the hcg levels dont show up a day after u have sex....