I am 16 and i have an unretracatable foreskin. this has not been a problem for me at all, but i have recently gotten a girlfriend, she keeps talking about giving me a ha****b or blowjob, in any case this is good news, however, it took me a few weeks after i started to masterbate to find the right postion for my hand so that it didnt hurt, i am worried that my girlfriend will just try to force my foreskin back, causing masive amounts of pain... I would tell my girlfriend but i am to embarrased to tell her, I know i should tell her but i just cant. She wants me to see her around her house in 2 weeks time, is there anything i can do within those two week that will make my foreskin more retractable. Or can some one tell me a good way to explain to her about my problem.

Thanks

P.S Please i really do need help.

Stretch it!
Put two fingers in the tip and spread them as much as you can stand without hurting yourself. Then hold it like that for as long as you can. Do that as often as you can between now and then and you will see a difference. You can do it in the shower with warm water on it to make it easier to stretch.

I would say tell her about your problem and get her to help you stretch it. That should be loads of fun for both of you.

If you happen to get some stretch sores from getting carried away with it, don't worry they will heal in a day or two.

Thanks for the reply,i have been stretching it but not a lot, i can get my foreskin about halfway down my glands when i am non erect. The problem i face is when it is erect. And yes i geuss i really should tell her... Thanks alot, I mean it. THANKS this has helped.

Don't give up on it. It works but it takes time for skin to stretch. When I was 2 years older than you I had a GF who couldn't keep her hands off me. I had to tell her not to pull it back too far while she was doing me. That was years before the internet was invented and I had no idea that I could stretch it. I think we/she would have had a great time stretching it for our fun and pleasure.

Years later, I watched an educational TV program showing natives with holes in their lips which they had stretched way out to insert a disk in them. I figured if they can do that, I should be able to stretch the tip of my foreskin to make it work easier. It's much better now, being able to pull it all the way back comfortably.

When she can get it behind the glans, she can learn how to drive you crazy with her tongue and lips on your bare glans.

Thanks, I wont give up. I really find this helpful it has helped me a lot i will keep at it, im only doing it to make things fun for both me and my girlfriend. For years i thought i was the only one with this problem, but getting advise from someone who has had first hand experiance with it is the most helpful. Thank you so, so much

Of course, you could show her how to give you a ha****b without retracting the foreskin. If she wants to suck on it, have her suck on the tip of your foreskin. Most guys love it.

You can also start stretching. That is what I had to do.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.