Hi, I'm 15 and i have been having trouble with my foreskin... it wont retract at all... i have read some of the advice on here which said to strech it, i did but every time i would stop streching for 5 mins it will go straight back to it original state... There was one artical about a boy who had a girlfriend... well im in the same kind of problem, im not quite as far as to get Hj's or Bj's but i am getting there. The streching is out of the question... I have tried cream proscribed by doctors... the thing i really need to know, is when the time comes that she does want to give me such things.... how can i tell her. If i say something like "Dont" if she tries to ever give me one, she wont listen to the reason she will just fly right of the handle and think its something to do with her... so please.... PLEASE... tell me a way in how i can tell her. Also im REALLY Embarrased about it, NO ONE knows about it and i do really want to keep it this way, but i see no other choise. so if anyone has had this experiance or knows of a good way to atleast bring it up in converstation or something i would be really greatful...

You have to keep stretching it to loosen it. It's not a one time thing. Do it several times a day if you can. In a few weeks/months you'll see it loosen up.

It's not uncommon for it not to retract under age 16 so if you keep working on it you'll be all set. It just takes time.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice, but the problem is i have been doing it i did it for about 2 months and i didnt make any progress at all. And what do you mean by "Uncommon"?

Actually I said "not uncommon" which mean "it happens to a lot of people" so you're not alone in this.

It can take some time to stretch the foreskin. It depends on how often you do it and how tight it is. What are you doing to stretch it?

The only method that i tried that worked for a while was streching it down every day (about 5-6 times a day) this really started to make progress. but it got stuck behind the glands and became EXTREMELY painful... i was able to fix it without seeking medical assistance. But i dont really want to start that method again just incase it gets stuck again. at the moment i am not doing anything to help it retract.

Is there any method exept for streching that will help the forskin retract. I have tried a cream this did nothing, it probely would of had more of an effect if i didnt have to stop using it after 3 weeks due to a "Skin thinning" side effect it had...

Instead of stretching down, try stretching it open. Insert your fingers into the end by the glans and spread. The idea being to open it wider. Do it in the shower or use some lube. Take your time, as in spread it and hold it open for a while. Use as many fingers as you can to spread it.

Then once you widened it a bit you can stretch it down. You don't want to get it stuck as you found.

It's going to be uncomfortable but you don't need to hurt yourself. Creams aren't going to do it. Skin grows by stretching. You physically need to stretch the skin.

Hope it helps.

thanks this has helped but the thing is i cant ever insert 2 fingers i can only insert 1 i can get 2 in.

I meant Cant not can

Just do your best, get one in if you can and pull from the outside to spread it. It'll widen, then it'll slide.

thanks i will keep trying,

If the opening os so small you can't get your two little fingers in there I would think having an erection would give you a built in thing to stretch it on by simply pulling it down until it gets tight. Then just hold it there for five minutes or so. At your age keeping an erection for that long shouldn't be a problem but if it is you could probably get your gf to help. You should be able to maintain an erection almost indefinitely with her wonderful hands assisting you. :-P

Ha! yes that would be able to help me. Since i made my first post here i have acually told my gf about it and she now knows about it, she has acually told me that she will help me in anyway she can, which is always help full :-P

I've really got to say guys, thanks alot for helping me, i was a little worried about what i was gonna do, i didnt want to go to a doctors or talk to anyone about it, but when i found out i can come on this site and not acually log in but ask a question i knew i was gonna get somewhere with it, i really mean it you guys have been the most help i have searched countless sites looking for help, but you are by far the best.

thanks

Your foreskin is normal for your age.

Some men live their entire lives with non-retractable foreskins and can get married, have sex, father children, and so on without ever retracting their foreskin.

If your girlfriend wants to give you an HJ or a BJ, she can do it without retracting your foreskin. Just show her how you masturbate and have her do it the same way. If she wants to get oral have her suck on the tip of your foreskin.