Hi, I am 30 weeks pregnant, and in the last 2 days I have been having sharp pains in my upper abdomen, I went to the hospital and they checked the baby and she is fine, but they didn't tell me what was wrong with me, and that leaves me still confused and scared about what is wrong. The pain comes and goes, but when it does come it last for a long time. I have been having a little nausea, but not throwing up or anything like that. The pain happens at all hours, it doesn't just happen when I eat. It doesn't help to reposition myself either. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Hi there (-:
I have been googling all over the place trying to find someone with similar symptoms to me.

I am 18 weeks and have been suffering a very painful feeling in my upper abdomen. It is bend over and sream OUCH type of pain, it comes and goes suddently but does seem to be mostly during the day. It started 2 weeks ago seems to be getting more painful. This morning I felt nausea just before and after the pain, but when the pain comes it feels like a big fist is punching me right though the middle of my belly (and its not the baby kicking, the baby is too small for this).

I do not know what it is, I had an ultrasound just before this happened 2 weeks ago and everything was fine, I have my 19-20scann in 1 week and will keep you posted. I have also rang my OB today and if he provides any suggestions, will post this also.

One of my prior pregnancies I had the same feeling around this time but pregnancy didn't progress any further than 20 weeks so if are 30 weeks your baby is fine and is probably just all your organs bieng pushed into funny places.

It is good to know there is someone else out there with similar pains.

Will let you know what my OB says