I'm a 13 year old male and I have the urge to urinate a lot . Im thinking this is a bladder infection. Masturbating makes it worse. My parents wont take me to the doctors. Can someone please help me or give me info on what's going on.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use. I was 14 when this began thought it was a uti kidney problem bladder problem prostate problem all that i ended up having a sh*t ton of tests including a rectal exam a round of antibiotics and 2 visits to the urologist. NOTHING it was like this non empty frequent urge hesitation multiple streams pretty much dysuria It was pissing me the hell off after about 6 months and 20 doctor visits i went to the chiropractor for back pain took some xrays and turns out my 4L vertbra was out of alingment pinching the never to the prostate which causes all these symptoms! I researched this for hours and never ever found any conclusive answers I'm 90% sure you have a similar spinal problem go see a chiropractor my friend and call CPS if your parents are that neglect full good luck.