As well as the skin peeling off on my labia, (im a girl) I have black hair on my nipples, stomach, and chest.....whats wrong with me?

I don't know what is wrong with the skin peeling off your labia, BUT mainly all women have hair of some sort it could be fine or thick on their nipples, stomach, but not chest. You could have more testosterone in your body than the average female, I wouldn't be embarassed, just go to your doctor and tell him/her what's going on and that you are insecure about it. Your doc can put you on BCP's and that could BALANCE out your hormones and the hair will stop growing and stuff. Also in pregnancy, I don't know about hair growing on your chest it never grew on mines, but it came fine though in a line up to my navel, very fine hairs and a dark, deep line, I've always had fine hairs on my nipples. Hope that helps. :P