Yesterday I noticed some white crusty stuff stuck to my labia. When I took a closer look, i noticed that the skin was peeling off! But I dont get it, Im not sexually active, and im only 14. But the one thing that i thought could start this is shaving. Because I shave everything down there. Could someone please help me! Im so scared!

I feel so bad that no one has answered you. I am nurse, not a dermatologist, but you need to be very careful shaving "down there". (When I was 18 years old--and shaving--I got pelvic inflammatory disease really badly. My doctor told me I could get it from a small nick in the skin from shaving and the infections spreads.) This, however; is not related to your problem. I would look at things like.... a reaction to the shaving lotion you are using, or irritation from the razor. The skin down there is very sensitive--more than most skin on your body. You may try not shaving for a while --let the hair grow back in and see what happens. If there is no more peeling---then the peeling was related to the process of shaving. If you are still peeling---I would get your doctor to look at it. If at any time during this peeling-----you get areas of skin that are red, swollen, draining fluid or pus, bleeding or you get a fever--you need to go see your doctor and tell your parents what is going on. They will be happy you did and worried about you too. I hope this helps you not feel so scared.