im 18 and do not have sex, (i do masterbate quite often though). recently i noticed that the skin on my labia minora (especially on the hood of my clit) is dry and starting to be a little peely. i don't have any other symptoms, and i'm wondering if this is something that i should be worried about or if it's something that happens to a lot of people? any suggestions on how to treat it? like kinds of lotions or something that would be good for that? could it be from masterbation?? i dont know!

Hi, I have never had this, but it could possibly be from masturbating and rubbing the skin raw. And or could be your old skin peeling off so that new healthy skin can be present. Make sure your hands are washed and your not using lotions while masturbating! Hope this helps.

You may be allergic to a lube you are using or maybe the toys if you use any. You should call your doctor to be safe considering you haven't had any sexual partners you don't have to worry about STD