During the last couple of days a spot like lump formed on 1 of the outer lips on my vagina close to the center, i kept track of it because it didnt bother me at first, although now its a little tender and has gotten bigger. I think its also swollen because the lip looks quite abit bigger than the other. It is also beggining to feel rather tender when i walk, the lump isnt very big but im still worried as it got bigger, I shave down below but dont think that could have anything to do with it? Please advise as Im really worried. :cry:

could be an ingrown hair but best to go get it checked out. i was once sent to the doctor by my family for (what i knew to be an ingrown hair) lump in my armpit. the doctor agreed with me but it made me less stressed about it :-)

I just found the same. I have my period and it hurt when I was wiping. Thats when I found a lump. Is yours sore too? No hair grow that far in so I cant imagine it would be an ingrown hair.