For the past few days i have a bump in the inside on labia ( kind of in the middle)
The first time i saw it i squeezed it and some white stuff came out.. Didn't thing anything about it because thought it came from shaving.
A few days later i saw that it got bigger , tried poppin it again but it really hurts and nothing comes out.
Today its a bit bigger and kind of hard, tried vaseline and so on but didnt do anything in my eyes.
Guess i'm too scared to bring it up to my parents to see a doc and so was really happy when i came across this site
( I am sexually active )
Can this just be a bump or is it somethinh more serious

Please HELP !!!

If you haven't already gone to the doctor, go right away. It could have something to do with the glands in your vagina becoming infected.

you said you assumed it was from shaving, it could be an in growing hair, I had the same problem once and lets just say it took a lot of positioning with a hand held mirror and a pin to get that b****r out. But also I once had a really painful lump under my armpit, and honestly I thought it was the bubonic plague it was so painful and I went to the doctors and he said it was an infected hair follical. he basically gave me a course of antibiotics and instructed me to chnage my razor blade every time i use it (which of course i don't do, those things are like £4 a packet and im a hair person lol) good luck with your problem, as embarressing as it is you'll probably have to go see your doctor to make sure its nothing dodgey and if it is what i think-to pink up your antibiotics.xxx

i first started getting them on the inside of my thighs when i was 13 and the doctors told me it was ingrown hairs. then a few years later told me it was from shaving with a bacteria filled razor up there---i didnt shave up there, then around 17 they started getting worse, went to see 7 different doctors, they diagonosed it as severe systic acne, large boil like pimples that can come about on thighs, labia, outer wall, armpits, under your breasts, and in some cases on your face. it was treated with a medicataion for acne, that worked for a few years then it came back and was 10x worse then it had been before went to go see several different surgeons about removing the scar tissue left behind from these things, only 30% success rate in them not returning and up to a year bedrest after surgery, at this stage it became a condidtion know as hydrianais suppervia a rare disease that affects less than 1% of the worlds population and is not known by alot of doctors espically in the US.