My inner vaginal lips are creating this toilet paper like substance of just white little clumps. At first I assumed it WAS toilet paper but having a shower I realized in fact it wasn't. I then assumed it was a yeast infection but there is no discharge at all and no smell. Thinking it was coming from inside my vagina I checked myself out noticing how in the morning my vagina and clit would be a perfect colour but by mid-day it would turn a savage red almost as if it was about to bleed, it doesn't hurt but itches when irritated. I did itch in the shower while checking my inner lips and noticed that the white clumps were actually being created by friction!(It reminds me of sunburn and the skin peeling.)

As I itched I created more of the white clumps noticing how it was on the outside within my pubic hair but nowhere else, just on the border line at the begining of the lips.I haven't been sexually intimate for a couple of months so I know it can't be an STD as I got checked only two weeks ago, (this happened a couple of days ago). I have NEVER had a yeast infection beforehand but I do have the marine in and I am also known for my hormone imbalances. I am on some medication for my skin that I have only recently taken though.

I have no clue what it is and I'm currently a little far away to get to the nearest doctors but was wondering if anyone knew what it was so I could at least calm it down?

I wish someone who has had a diagnosis would reply to this and similar posts.  I have had the same "toilet paper" peeling off and on for about a year now.  It would usually go away when I got my period and then come back a week later.  It started a couple months after I started taking the pill, so I decided to quit the pill.  That helped, but it kept coming back, just not as severe.  I finally used some over-the-counter vaginal yeast infection meds and that seemed to work, but only for about two weeks.  I assumed it was a persistent yeast infection and went to my doctor to get it taken care of once and for all.  Unfortunately, I washed real well right before going, so she didn't see anything, but I described it as a white vaginal discharge, thinking it was a yeast infection.  She tested me and said it was not a yeast infection.  She said that as we age (I'm 40) our discharge changes and that this is my new normal.  I'm having a hard time believing this is normal, especially reading all the different posts on different sites.  If anyone knows what this is, please post your response all over the web to help the rest of us out.  THANKS!

Try researching cytolytic vaginosis ... I have the same exact problems and its making me freak out I feel so disgusted and itchy and I want it to all go away :( I found out about cytolytic vaginosis and I really hope i don't have that.

You should look up Lichen Sclerosis. I have the same issue currently. It is an Autoimmune disease, there is no cure, but there are meds that help. For me, I find squeezing 1 fresh lemon, 1/2 tsp Apple cider vinegar (organic) 1 tsp honey, and a 1/4 cup cold water, swallowed quickly, once per day, helps me tremendously. If you have other Autoimmune diseases, it is very likely you have this disease. Much love to you, as I know your nightmare.