Heyyheyy, I am 17 years old and I had sex for the first time last Friday with my boyfriend of almost 2 months. Soooo when we had sex of course the first time hurt really bad but on that same day we did it again there was slight pain but he went faster so all I felt was pleasure. After that I took an ibuprofen and went home feeling great but my vagina was sore and tired I took a shower and slept over the weekend I felt fine, but during the week I noticed that I felt uncomfortable walking, sitting, and laying down... I checked down there and noticed that there was a red bump/ lump on the uterus I believe it ( the area that I pee out of and a spot before) is. Then looked more there were these circles that gave me more pain that I ever imagined but I think it's from shaving my mom got the cheapest one he could find but the area is tough an uncomfortable:/ soo I read post from other people with similar problems and I know its not an STD or anything like that... But they said the lump/ bump is irritation from having rough sex and to put a warm rag on it... I did that and now it's becoming white like forming into a pimple probably an I put aloe Vera gel on it then for the circles I put triple antibiotic on it I think it's working idk but some post hve said they have waited 1-2 weeks but I want it to go away soon its been a week already and I dot want to tell my parents bc I am embarrassed don't want to see a doctor bc of the same reason and I would hve to tell my parents I'm trusting you guys to put me in the right direction with all of this please help me because I can't take it anymore :'(

Sounds like you might have an std known as herpes.

What would make say that?? And plus I'm on my period right now .

Well sweetheart you have painful lump and circles in your vaginal area. And if you look up the early symptoms of herpes you'll see that what your describing fits. Now I'm not a dr.nor have I examined you so I can't give you a definitive diagnosis but you do need to go to dr, or teen clinic and have an std panel run including the test to see if it's herpes; while you still have these painful lumps and circles. I'm a medical assistant ar an ob/gyn office and seen this many times. Again I'm not a dr and have not examined you so can't tell you without a doubt that that is what it is. I would abstain from having sex oral or otherwise till you get checked out. No matter if it'd first time or 10 th time you can still get herped, even with use of condom as skin to skin contact can transmit stds as well.

Get checked out so if you do have herpes you and your partener can be treated, which won't clear you of the std but will treat the outbreak. The sooner you do so the sooner you'll know and the sooner you'll start feeling better.