I used to masturbate daily. Lately, I've been noticing pimple-like bumps on my pubic area. I have no idea what they are and I'm a bit panicky because Im afraid they may be some type of STD. I've used vibrators and dildos. They are my own and I have never shared them with anyone. Some bumps are sore like pimples and some have puss with in them. I squeezed one once and along with some puss, something that resembled a whitehead came out. Also, if you can tell me what they are, do you know how I can get rid of them?

Most of it is hair follicles protruding a bit. This can depend on if you shave. I have had a couple myself. Not with puss in them, but they were just like a pimple anywhere else such as on the face. I never used to shave until last year, and even then it was off and on. Now I do it regularly and now that my body is used to it, they don't come up. That's just me though.

A possibility is that during the day, if you sweat down there, that can cause these because of the glands getting clogged up. Also, make sure that your vibrators and dildos are clean before using them. Might be a good idea to clean them after using them as well. If nobody uses them but you, I find it highly unlikely that it's an std. Do you have a partner that you are sexually active with?

Clean thoroughly when showering. Other than that, I'm not sure what else you can do without getting checked by a doctor.

I agree I am pretty sure that it's hair follicles but I'm not sure what else it could be. Have you googled photos of herpes and other sores? I think that you should be fine. Let me know if you have or haven't though, okay?