okay well i lost my virginity a while ago but i had protected sex..now im dating someone and he was a virgin before we slept together...now i have a bump on the outer lip of my vagina...it hurts really really bad and almost feels like it has a knot under it...its like a pimple and pops but i dont think its herpes...im scared...what should i do

you posted this a long time ago, but i just had this a few days and went to the doctor..it is herpes

It's not necessarily herpes. I had something that sounds similar, and my gyn took samples of the bump/soar plus blood samples. It wasn't herpes and she's still working on it. Go see your gyn.

Hi there,
The thing is that this can be just an ingrown hair because you described this as a pimple that pops. Have you noticed any infection in the sore? Do you have any pain when you touch the bump? There is always a chance that this could be sexually transmitted disease but you really can’t confirm this without any test. You have to understand that if this condition last long you will have to see a doctor. Have you tried to get rid of this with any creams? Have you had any injury during your sexual intercourse? This can also be caused by injury to your vagina. Have you noticed any blood around your vagina?
All the best,
Danella