I have never had oily skin yet I have pimples and blackheads. I wear sun block daily and exposed to uv rays daily. a few months ago I started getting blackheads around my lip line. When I try to pop a blackhead it always turns into a pimple. So Rather having big pimples on my lip i learned to just leave them alone.

My concern right now is what looks to be really big pores.. nothing inside of them, just open, on the top of my lip. about 2 weeks ago i noticed one, for a few days it was really big with what looked like a small little pink dot.. to the touch the skin is smooth. (no bump) After a few days this goes away. I now have 3 of the bigger pores, as soon as one gets calmed down another one pops up. These can never be seen from a foot away. just upon close inspection

I have not had a problem with any of this before. I recently edjucated myself on STD's and now im all paranoid for no reason. so maybe these have always been there i just did not look closely..

any help on what it could be would be great

I have the same EXACT issue have u found any answers yet? If so please reply thanks

Have you two found any answers? I'm dealing with the same thing.

Thanks