this past monday (nov. 20), i started spotting. it is now thursday (nov. 23) and it doenst show any sign of stopping. i have no idea why it is happening because it's never happened like this before. it may be contributed to these things...i had sex with my boyfriend on saturday night, i'm on birth control pills (have been since march, but i didnt think the pills could cause this after taking them for this long, but i could be wrong), and its around the time of ovulation (its about 14 days after the start of my period). i've read about implantation bleeding, but my boyfriend and i had protected sex and didnt experience any problems, so i dont think i'm pregnant. plus, i didnt think implantation bleeding would occur that soon, but then again i've never been pregnant, so i wouldnt really know for sure. anyone have any thoughts or ideas? i've been stressing about this for days now. any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated. thanks :-)

how do i get rid of vaginal odour ?

SOmething similar has been happening to me, but I've been bleeding for 10 days now, I use nuvaring for contraception. If anyone knows why this happens, It would be of great relief, or Kaitlin, who wrote it, could tell me how it all came out in the end...
Thanx

i have been on nuvaring for a year now and started spotting three or four days ago. i have no idea what it is either.