I'm 16 and me and my boyfriend have had sex three times, and we've used a condom everytime. I recently informed my parents that I've been active because about a few days ago I noticed that when I wiped there was spotting, and I thought that it could be my period starting, but its only happened that one time (the spotting). I havent had any other spotting or anything like that. It's really weird though, I'm supposed to be getting my period sometime this week, and I am a little scared at the moment, 'cause I don't know if it could of just been from rough intercourse (the last time we had sex was the day before I noticed the spotting), or if i could actually be pregnant (the second last time we had sex which was just last week, he did use his hand but he hadnt touched himself or anything). I'm going to be getting a test done if I notice any more symptoms (so far - spotting, increased appetite - the appetite could just be me from being nervous or something), but if I could get any help or tips that would be great. (and yes my boyfriend and I have agreed on no sex for a LONG time)

Sorry for the story, but I didnt know how else to vent this pent up stuff

Thanks

Alrighty, implantation spotting (the bleeding before a period some pregnant women notice) happens 6 to 8 days after sex. (not the day after!)

The risk of pregnancy from protected sex is very low! So personally I wouldn't think you were at risk. It's very natural to feel apprehensive in your first few sexual encounters.

Symptoms don't usually show up until a few weeks into pregnancy, they can be induced by the worrying mind! Worrying and stressing out can make you nauseous, give you headaches and even delay a period. So you need to take it easy! (as hard as it sounds)

A home pregnancy test is accurate from 15 days after sex, if you wish to take one. Early response tests can be taken even earlier than that!

In the future, you really need to look into birth control!

Birth control doubled with the condom is the safest sex you can have!
It's very important.
The easiest options are the pill, (the oral contraceptive) - which in some cases can be given free from clinics and planned parenthood/family planning clinics, gynos, doctors offices etc.
So you should check out getting an appointment soon to discuss options!