Good God!! People in Boston like Nomahh and Chowdahh... Anyway, all of a sudden, on shoes I have been running in the past 3months!!!, I am developing a blister on the toe next to the Big toe(I do not know if there is a colloquial name for that toe 8O ) .

It seems to be point of contact of that toe and the big toe. I usually just wear athletic socks as I have not yet gotten a blister on the bottom of my foot. This Blister though has developed before while wearing cleats... Same spot and all.

I moved to a more humid place which was my first thought. I did wash my shoes because they got horribly muddy and I also noticed that I may have laced them up tighter. I guess both of these could be a reason ??

I am thinking I should re-lace my shoes and maybe use foot/talcum powder or vaseline between the toes...

Any obvious thing I am missing out on??? Any other remedies...
Thanks,
-Du

Don't fight it, just let it form a callous.

Those blister bandaids are pretty good... I'm not sure if it'll fit in that type of area but I highly recommend them.