Hi, I have feet that sweated a bit more than others.

Two years ago, my feet had itchy fluid-filled bubbles just under the skin. The worst came when one of the big toe got covered with it:

Here's what helped it to get better (at least in my case):

1. Wash feet thoroughly with warm water and sea salt. (1 cup water and 1 tspn sea salt). Sea salt helps to cleanse the bacteria.

2. Pop the water filled blisters (all of them) with a clean pin

3. Using a paper towel, press the broken blisters to draw out the fluid.

4. Wash again with warm water and sea salt.

5. Dry and press again with paper towel until the area is dry.

3. Make a paste of bicarbonate soda (baking soda) and rub them in the broken blisters (to neutralise the skin from bacteria breeding ground and to dry it up). It'll sting a bit. Leave on for a while (5 minutes or so).

4. Wipe away the paste and powder the area and whole feet with Johnsons & Johnsons Baby Powder.

I did this frequently whenever there are blisters forming – immediately popping them and covering with bicarbonate soda.

I used to wear old sneakers with old socks, so I bought TWO new pairs of sneakers and wore them alternately every day (to dry out the sneakers), also new sports socks (sweat absorbent and cotton).

It is two years later now, and so far I haven't had any outbreaks like this. Every few months I do get an occassional one or two tiny blisters on my toe and soles, but that usually went away the next few days.

Daily ~ Wear leather sandals if hot weather (leather is great for the skin), and wash feet clean and powder morning and night.

Here are the pictures:

26 Nov 2008 (when it first started to break out)

26 Nov 2008 (same day, you can see the profile of the bumps on the side of my toe)

30 Nov 2008 (after starting the bicarbonate soda treatment daily, and several times a day whenever new blisters formed)

5 Dec 2008 (used the bicarbonate soda treatment daily)

17 Dec 2008 (still continuing with bicarbonate soda treatment)

A few days after this, my toe was normal, and so far so good :) (hence my name, sofar! lol).

Hope this is helpful... I was planning to post this somehwere on the internet two years ago, but kept forgetting... so, my apologies for anyone out there who is waiting for this kind of info, I don't know if it'll help you, it did for me. Please use at your own risk, because it may make it worse for you... it worked for my skin type.

All the best.

Did u evr go to doctors for it? Im pretty sure dats what I have..

Thank you I have searched all over for what I have. Tried to search for it on the internet and it came up with some grousome pictures.. and searched further into those and found that the most irriating aspect of this those didn't have. Which was extreme itching. It has gotten to the point where I need to rub a sock on my feet causing the friction to sooth the itching but then that just causes friction burns/blisters. But doesn't seem to be anything more than just extremely irritating so I didn't feel the need to see a doctor. But now I have a better idea and how to treat it. Thanks

I have this very often, if I don't treat my athlete's foot. I have always assumed it to be the same kind of fungi causing athlete's foot, and it sure is cured very quickly and easily with powder against athlete's foot. 

I

This sounds like vesicular Athlete's Foot and it freakin' SUCKS!! I had it for about 20 years and it is damn near impossible to get rid of. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Thank u so much i have it too

Thank you so much, it will help me and my husband.

I get the same bumps on my feet when I wear tennis shoes or boots too long. I also got similar bumps on my finger, which made me question what the cause is. I found this site to explain a little about what the irritation is. Hope this helps!