I am now 7 months pregnant from my third child, at 8 weeks I developed horrible varicous veins on the back of one leg, The whole back of my leg is purple from top to bottom. At nine weeks I developed them all over my labia, on both, from inside and out and now they are developing on both thighs and on the front of my pubic bone area. They are getting worse by the day and I already wear compression knee highs. My surgeon says he can't do anything until 4 months after birth, the only option now is a compression panty hose, however by the time I get one, It will be almost time to give birth and they are expensive, I live in europe. It takes me 15 min. every morning to get the knee highs on never mind an entire panty hose. I am really worried It will never go away. Can any one give me advice ? Will a panty hose reduce the veins from getting any worse ?
Please, please help !!

I started to get horrible vericose veins on my left leg when i was pregnant for #4. They ached so bad as well as being "hot" They were the size of blue berries on the side of my calf. I was so aware of this that i would not wear shorts. I wore the knee highs, they really did make me feel better. They relieved some of the pressure on my legs by keeping the veins tight and snug. If you notice, when you lie down or elevate your leg, they seem to go down, once you stand and put pressure, they pop out again.
The stockings, or as we call them "Teds" do the same job like your lying down. The panty hose will help you a lot, trust me on this one. Your insurance may cover them if your Doctor perscribes them. If you were to just go to an apothacary and buy them on your own, you would pay a lot.
Have your partner help you put them on. As your tummy gets bigger your going to have a hard time bending over for sure.
There is help after the baby is born. Doctor can do laser treatments, ablasion. I had mine done and it looks nice. That was 5 years ago, sadly enough, they are coming back.