Recently i have discovered veins on the backs of my legs - I have been feeling quite shy about them and choose not to wear shorts/ skirts etc because I'm afraid people will see them. They are blue in colour and as I'm quite pale they show through quite a lot and are very frustrating - I am only 14 and so this problem is very annoying. I don't think they are varicose veins because sometimes they are a bit raised and other times they are flat and also they are not painful. Does anyone know any creams/ home remedies to make their colour go down? thank you any help is appreciated :-)

Ive found a couple of links for you :

Hope this helps :)

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

wow thanks so much! they are very helpful I'll try and get either cream :-D Do they sell them in just normal chemists/ pharmacies? or do you have to buy them online? thank you again :-D

you can get them out of most normal chemists, just go in and ask for Spider Vein Cream :-)

thank you so much for your help! :-D