Hi my question is can i get hiv or hepatitis b/C if a guy sucked my nipples breasts? My ex boyfriend did it and i know he sleeps around alot so im worried we didn't kiss or do anything else . He just sucked my boobs, i think he might of cut me because he sUcked them to hard. If he did cut me can i get hiv or hepatitis I'm really scared.

Hi there

Sucking nipples is not considered a risk, however - if you have cuts on your nipples, you can conduct a test, here is more info for you -

1. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered conclusive; consequently, I would wait until then.

2. Western Blot tests should never be ordered without first having a repeatedly reactive (positive) preliminary HIV-antibody test, such as an ELISA, EIA or rapid test. The Western Blot is only useful as a confirmatory test.

Next time, learn to say NO to such liasons. Good luck

So is it possible to get hiv from that scenario? I thought saliva could not infect you. So i can only get infected from hiv not from hepatitis b,c? I don't know if i did have a cut i thing he might of because he was sucking to hard. I really don't know so then is it posible? There was no sex or kissing involved.

Hello lopkat
Instead of worrying over an issue, it is better to conduct tests