hey ... i have a problem with my hair , i have blonde hair , it's wavy or you can say it's curly ( but not that much ) but it's frizzy and it pisses me off ! like i can't do anything to my hair , i can't leave it loose and go to school ! like i have really beautiful curls but the frizzes cover my beautiful curls !! so ... i'm thinking about doing a remedy to control my frizzes so any idea about good remedies ? or do you know what hair oil should i use to control my frizzy hair ? my hair isn't dry by the way ! it's not dry nor oily , it's just normal !
thanks...
' ;-)

my hair used to sound exactly the same yours was. Its all about products. With frizzy hair products are a must. My hair routine is simple but i need my products or it looks terrible. first things first DO NOT BLOWDRY. This is basically just frizzing out your hair. If you are planning on leaving it curley never blowdry. I step out of the shower and pay myy hair down with a towel. Brush through it while its still wet and then i use this great product by garnier frutrice (check spelling). Its a sleek and stright leave in conditioner. I put a llarge dallop of this in my hair then leave it to dry. Once its dry use aussies, mousse and leave in conditioner to keep them tamed and down. Do not use hairspray as some typer can make your hair frizzier. Also once a week i shampoo my hairr with two eggs in the shower. This is super mourizing just mix two eggs with your shampoo work into your hair leave for 5 minutes in the shower and rinse then your done! hope this helps(:

Hello all,

By shampooing in a particular manner, frizzy hair can be managed very effectively. Here is a list of instructions, which will help one understand how you should shampoo your hair.

# Before you wash your hair, make sure it is oiled for at least for an hour.

# Make sure your hair is tangle free, before you wash your hair. Combing the hair when wet, causes it to break away from its root.

# Once you finished washing your hair with the shampoo, rinse it once lightly with a conditioner.

# It would be good if you would leave on some conditioner on the hair, after the hair wash.

# In order to ensure maximum shine and to seal the cuticles, wash your hair with cold water.

# Once you are done washing your hair, take some anti-frizz cream and apply it on your hair. Make sure you apply the cream only on your hair. Applying it on the scalp will make it look greasy and you don’t want that to happen right!!!

# Now once you have applied the cream,do not touch your hair. Touching it with your fingers or comb will only cause it to become rougher.

Hope this helps you...!!

Frizzy hairs can also be managed well with use of natural haircare items. Right and proper hair cutting is also very important. Thanks

To shush down frizzy, out-of-control hair, incorpporate there easy moves into your daily routine try Hair by revitalash. Its highly recommended and been using this product for a year now.

Well i suggest some below tips:
1) Brush your hair to untangle it before you wash your hair using a wide tooth hair brush since they are perfect for untangling your tresses. Be gentle when brushing your hair as if you use hard stokes your hair might break and the ends will frizz.
2) Wash your hair with the right shampoo for your hair as the wrong shampoo for you might cause your hair to become greasy or dry. The shampoos that are destined for specific hair types contain ingredients which will benefit only that type of hair.
3) Apply conditioner on your hair as conditioner helps maintain the hair soft, silky and aids hair brushing. The hair can be easily untangled if conditioner is applied. A deep conditioning treatment is necessary once a week in order to hydrate and moisturize the hair thoroughly because frizzy hair absorbs moisture try to lock the moisture in by giving a final rinse tho your freshly washed tresses with cold water. The cold water will close the cuticles and lock in the moisture.

For hair that looks and feels wonderful and manageable will only happens with Hair by Revitalash. Conditions hair inside out, leaving it silkier and healthier looking.

I used to have the frizzy problem I have amazing hair too. I tried every product there was. My mom bought me all kinds of stuff. I finally figured it out though. Don't brush your hair. Especially after washing it. The sections that separate naturally to curl get broken up when you do that.

Use a straightening balm prior or during straightening...

Try a deep conditioner

Oil treatment is always best. I am agree with that. i personally follow that i oil my hairs 3 times in week. I also use deep conditioners and good quality shampoo.

My hair is the same. I use a moisturizer. It smells good, and leaves your curls so perfect like you see in the magazines. And it also helps when you cut your ends every 3-4 months.