I had my gallbladder removed 12 years ago and I still eat regular foods without having to go to the bathroom. what foods should I avoid? Every thing I eat makes me sick.

found from other web site
medhelp.org/HealthTopics/Gall_Bladder.html

Questran, or Questran Light - binds bile in your intestine and can help with diarrhea - Questran (commonly used to lower cholesterol) every morning. I wait approximately two hours after taking the Questran before I can eat my meal without fear of experiencing the need to get to a bathroom FAST

Also, fatty foods, spicy foods and dairy seem to affect some people

hang in there

What kind of diet list has your doctor given you? Most doctors should give you instructions on what you can and cannot eat. I think you should avoid some of the foods that are usually eaten, like pizza for instance. Well you should avoid high fat foods like meat with high amount of fat, fried food, meat gravies, chicken skin, oils and chocolate as well. Your diet should be less filled with high fiber foods like nuts, seeds, cereals and broccoli because they tend to get you bloated because they produce high amount of gas in your stomach. Also don’t eat spicy food, this is definitely something that can make your life very complicated.

All the best,
Danella