this is kishore 26yr height 5.3 but weight 55 i want imporve my personality pls tell how

mind over matter, my friend, that is why the head is on top. Set a goal, Yours, educate yourself, surround yourself with a positive support group. make small changes to your day and watch what happens. I'd like to chat so if you would also like mentoring regarding health and wellness..  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Kishore.. visit a dietitian.. first of all find out what is the ideal weight for your body according to your weight. Then workout according to it.

to lose weight you have to burn more calories than you take in and then burn more to take off stored fat. if you have never done it try jogging and a healthy diet. It worked for me. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web
addresses not allowed***