i have two small warts on my right hand. but they're extremely small, barely noticeable unless you look really close. and they're not contagious because i've touched them with my other hand and they haven't spread. someone told me that those kinds of warts appear when you jerk off too much. is this true? and if so, can i get rid of them?

No, you can't get warts from masturbation. Warts are caused by a virus and it can happen to anyone, anytime.

You can try dermasil or something similar. They should go away on their own but it can take a couple of years.

Hope that helps.

you can't get it just from masturbating - it's impossible. It had to come from someone. After contracting the HPV virus, sometimes warts don't appear for months or years, if ever. The partner who infected you might have never known she/he had HPV if no warts ever appeared.