Hi, I'm eighteen years old and have been masturbating for a very long time. I used to use my finger to rub my clit, then once turned thirteen I got a boyfriend I did more with (fingering, blow jobs) but we never had sex. (Broke my hymen when I was like five or six on a metal slide.. ouch). Anyways, more recently I've started to use things like markers (the end without the lid) and have used a small hairbrush a couple times. Since I live at home with my parents and don't really want them to know about what I'm doing in my room when they go to sleep. . . Can anyone give me some tips on what to use other then markers, hairbrushes and my fingers (besides a dildo)? I've used a pillow a few times too and while it feels nice to kinda hump something it doesn't feel as good as say, the markers or my fingers. 

Thank you very much!

Trying using the shower head the warm hot water should feel really good

you should get a doctor glove and put a tampon and put it in the middle finger and just push it up and down

;-)

Well try to put as many finges in your vagina, close your legs, get in a fetus positions and hump slowly but with pressure, and or lay on your tummy with fingers in and hump your bed, and if it fits some tooth paste, the whole thing.

Hi I'm 17 and I use my vibrating toothbrush but I don't know when I'm cumming please tell me how I will know and

Never thought about that