I have been humping a pillow ever since I was pretty young.  Now I have found that I can't orgasm by masturbating any other way. I have tried rubbing down there or even putting a finger in there but I have never felt anything except pain if I did it for too long.  Using a shower head hasn't worked either. My boyfriend has tried fingering me and I have had him stop after a while because I didn't feel anything. I have never had sex but my boyfriend and I are talking about it and I'm worried that I won't be able to orgasm.

dont worry about it just try it

Hi! I've recently started to masturbate and the only way I can orgasm is if I sit underneath a bath faucet.
Turn on the water and set it to a warm temperature, scoot yourself under the running water (I just kinda sit with my legs bent and open on either side of the faucet) so that you're clitoris is underneath it. You might have to move yourself around a little bit to get in a good spot but once you're in that spot you'll know. I normally orgasm after a couple minutes. Hope I helped! :)