Okay so I've been smoking everyday for the last 5years straight and before then I smoked on and off. I did try and quit and managed 2 weeks in January this year, and my sweating got so out of control I physically couldn't handle it so started smoking again. I notice that a couple hours after having one the sweating stopped. What I want to know is why when I smoke a small one in the evening, by the next day I'm sweating like crazy in my hands feet and armpits, sometimes I get drips running down my arms like its disgusting! Why is my body detoxing the day after? Is this the weed or do I have a problem.. I want to go to the doctors but I don't want to tell them about the weed as they'll just blame that when it could be something else? if I lie will medication help this? I exercise most nights and sweat like crazy but still sweat the next day.. Just started a new job and I really don't want to be sweating like I am :( 

I know if I quit now even after 2 weeks my sweating is awful so no it doesn't just last couple days! Right now my hands are soaked and my phone is wet its 16:40pm and I last smoked the day before (last night around 9pm) is this why? 

Any advice would be really appreciated!

Thank you 

Hi Gemma, it seems like you're suffering from a condition known as Hyperhidrosis. This is a condition, whereby your hands and feet sweat excessively. I too have been suffering from this condition. I've tried a variety of treatments, and the best one i've found to work is to use an iontophoresis machine. I used a product called Iontoderma and it worked very well for me. I suggest you look into seeing if the machine can help you.

I used to smoke everyday for 2 years straight and when I would get really anxious about stuff for example going out of my comfort zone I would swear a lot to the point where I would have sweat coming down my arms (I'm a girl) even grosser and I used to carry around packets of tissues just for my armpits! Then I stopped smoking weed honestly forgot all about that sweating til now, haven't had anything close to that experience ever since, I'd say in my opinion try stop smoking weed all together and it will be long gone before you know it!