Hi:) I'm 13 5'1 and 145 lbs I really want to lose weight but not to be skinny..I want to be healthier I don't eat sugary foods and absolutely hate junk food of any kind.. I'm quite active but I just don't seem to lose the weight and it can get really frustrating also I am extremely muscular in my legs and have a goal to maybe weigh 115-120 lbs.

Everybodys body is different I weigh alot because my doctor told me that I have a lot of muscle. It could be the same with u. Try jogging twice a day everyday morning and night and DO NOT STARVE YOUSELF I mean it. Keep eating dinner like green beans, corn, chicken, eggs, food with a lot of proteins like eggs and nuts and berries. That would be perfect. Oh and try to go swimming in a 2 piece so u could feel better about ur body and get used to yourself because when u start saying theirs a problem with urself, the universe will make a problem to urself but wen u walk around like ur perfect everyone else will start to think u are.

Im also just turned 13 and was 175 pounds but i had a random weight decrees i dident get weighted recently but i seem like im 135 pounds i hope i loose down to atleast 115 pounds before school year and stuff.