hello, my name is samantha and im 13 years old. i weigh 112lbs. and im about 3 feet. do u think i should lose weight? how? my friends like y weigh, but when i look in the mirror i see fat ugly! HELP! :'(

you are at a normal weight for your age, trust me, im the same age as you, and I weigh 135, i know im a little over weight, but i never call myself ugly. iv been starting to eat healthier, exercise more, and iv had results. i used to weigh 140, but in 1 week i lost 5 pounds, i was very happy to see that :-) if you want to lose a little weight then exsercise and keep healthy, BUT DON'T CRASH DIET! THERE NOT SAFE! just remember that your you, and thats all you have to ever be. never forget that. your healthy, and skinny, so just have fun, stay healthy, and live everyday feeling beautiful, cause beauty is not just skin deep.
ps. im 5 foot 2!
pps. I really hope this helps! :-)

You're at a perfect weight for you're age. Everybody is beautiful.<3 If you want to be a little more thin, which I'm sure you don't need to be, just eat healthy and exercise. Don't go overboard! And no starving yourself, seriously. You will totally reck your metabolism and you'll be hungry and missing out on amazing foods!
I reccomend loads of water. Keeps you thin and hydrated and unless you cut out a bunch of food and just stick to water (Do NOT do that!) you should maintain you're perfect weight.(: