Hello. I am really crazy for video games, but because of them, I now have a lot of extra pounds and that extra weight really can cause me some serious health issues. I am aware of my situation and I know that I must stop eating fast foods and candies and drinking sodas with a lot of sugar. The main problem is my attitude. I am really not self disciplined type of person. I can’t follow some strict diet or program. :/ Recently I’ve heard about wii fit console and now I am hoping that I can lose weight with it. Do you know anything about this console? Is it enough just to buy this console and the games for losing extra pounds?

Well, buying the console and games is just the beginning Tinkerbell23. You must exercise then. :D

I am just joking, I know what you meant. You'll have to exercise every day if you want to lose weight. But I think that won't be problem for you because you say you are a big fan of games. I advise you to buy as much games as you can find so you won't get bored. My favorite is Punch out. It's so much fun and you will sweat like crazy.

I must tell you that if you really want to lose weight then you have to cut all the fast food and sodas.

I love wii fit console so much. Rock N Roll Climber is my favorite game and I played it once for six hours without the break. :) Buy this game and play it for about one hour every day and you will lose 15 pounds per month I assure you.

When it comes to food and drinks, Aidan1 is right. You must try to cut off all kinds of fast food and candies. Eat as much fruit as you can and also drink eight glasses of water daily.

Another great game is Just Dance. If you like to dance this is perfect game for you and you will enjoy for sure.