I am 25 year old man my weight is 78 kg and height is 174cm I want to decrease my weight 5-8 kg with in 2 months. I am no exercise. So give me please time table for how much i consume calories per day

Hello umairisthebest,

So, you need to lose somewhere between ten to 16 pounds (5-8 Kg) and you don't want to exercise.  What you need is a low carb diet.  You can eat a fair amount of lean meat/seafood but very little fruits and veggies.  You can have eggs and bacon but stay away from high carb bread.  There are some low carb whole wheat breads with fiber that are good.  You're only allowed on slice per day.  If you can keep your caloric intake around 1000 to 1200 calories per day, you can actually lose up to 15 pounds in 2 weeks.  One such diet on the market is Atkins which has premade shakes you can take.  They are high in protein and low in sugar and relatively inexpensive.  I think that will do it for you.