I'm 12 yrs old 5"5 or 5"6 and I weigh almost 200 pounds I exercise sometimes but I need a diet that I can stick to and that my family can afford

Hello, well i would not suggest you go on a diet. Diet will only slow down your metabolism which in favor will make you even more fat. Just take this as a fact. Did you know that if you want to GAIN weight you should go on a diet first and slow down your metabolims. You will loose some weight but when you stop you will increase your weight fast. That is why you should not go on a diet. Just keep off the junk food and candy, eat normaly and exercise. You already said you exercise sometimes. Why not make that sometimes into every day. You could, say, exercise 3 times a week for one hour and then after a month increase it to every day. Keep in mind that the more you put yourself into it and the more you exercise , the more weight will come off. Also have in mind that it takes time for you to loose weight. Hope this helps.

i agree that you can't really lose weight by diet, that quickly. You are young and you can play some sports, like basketball, volleyball...anything you like. believe me, I lost 3 kg by playing basketball,in 1 and half week. Just find friend, brother, sister, anyone, and play. In that way, you will notice great results :)