i was a cricketer till 18 and was a gym freak... was fit till thne but then i had to quit due to a few reasons and nw ive gained arnd 30 kgs in 2 yrs.... im 20 nw and my weight is 104.... i dont like gms bt i do treadmills and hv turnd to a low calorie diet... moreover i like to dance though not a professional... will it help reduce 30 kgs if i stick to cycling, treadmill and dancing with a low calorie diet? pls reply guys im obesse and turned health concious just now.....

Yes, dancing is really good exercise but like all excercise it must be combined with calorie controlled eating if you are looking to loose weight.

can u suggest some rigorous activities to lose weight and tone my muscles..... pls.. im desperate to lose weight.....

Losing weight needs a lot of strong will and discipline. I have loads of friends who talk about it but you have to be determined. Excercise will become easier the more you do but dont start with anything too rigorous. I dont know what age you are and what condition you are in at the moment. I can suggest things to help you but I need to know more about you and your daily routine and eating habits first

Im 20 , 5.4 height and my weight is 104kgs, im healthy except the fact that i go out of breath aftr 10 mints on the treadmill at a fast walking pcae.... i was a junkie and aerated drinks lover till a week ago when ive decided mre green and less oil and spicy... im frm india so oil and masala is a part of my food..... i eat all 3 meals and drink a lot of coffee and tea...

I have visited India and there is a good supply of fresh fruit and vegetables. Try toi stay away from coffee and fizzy (aereated) drinks. Build your exercise up gradually. If you can only do 10 mins now thats fine, but aim to do 2 or 3 mis more each week.