Hi, im 17 years old and have been doing weight training for 3 weeks now. The first week i started training i got lots of muscle pain which is very normal. Week 2 and this week i havnt felt any mucle pain, Is their any reason for this? I am doing as much weight as i possibly can and i believe i am using the machines correctly as i was directed how to use them.
my question is, is it normal not to wake up sore, and am i still in the process of gaining muscle even though i am not getting any pain. Thanks

Hi rj90,
I know that this is a little old post, but I hope that you will be able to read this post.
First week of body building, is hard on you body, because it is doing very hard thing, and muscles need to adjust to weight. And it is very usual that you experience pain in those few days.
After that when you muscles are used to it the pain is gone, simply because your body is used to this weights.
If you are doing your weight lifting in the afternoon then your body is sore because of that. And I think that is nothing you need to be worried.
How are you doing now? Have you build your muscles?