I perfectly clear know how we all want a flat stomach. Self-esteem and tired to the way I look and feel about myself is paramount for me. I want advice how can I fix that. I believe the only way is to reduce my diet and have hard stomach exercise. Can you tell me the best way to get the goal I want?

Manufacturers of exercise equipment know the way most people think, and hence hawk the next fad flat stomach exercise machine. There are ab-rollers, which suspend you and rock, and exercise balls too. All claim to provide perfect flat stomach exercise. Truth is that all of these machines will do little to provide you with a flat stomach. That is because an ample stomach isn’t caused by untoned muscles. Actually, that is the layer of fat which sits above the stomach muscles that produces the unwanted bulges. That’s why in seeking the perfect flat stomach exercise first thing you should do is to significantly reduce the amount of body fat. Off course that exercises plays an important part. That’s why first begin a life style changing weight reduction plan and this combine with exercises of your choice. Always keep in mind that the purpose of exercise is to burn calories and to increase overall muscle mass. When your body fat drops, natural washboard stomach will start to reveal itself, little by little.

start doing sit ups. start doing it for at least 10 mins when you get used to it start doing it for at least 30 mins everyday don't do 30mins right at the beggining.

Sit ups is good thing for this but you can also do running with it. Running is also good for flat stomach and belly. This is my personal experience. Try to do these activities. You will see big change soon.

Your whole body cannot just remove fat in one area. So if you are trying to crisis your way to a slimmer stomach without training the rest of your whole body and decreasing your fat consumption, you'll never see results.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use