I need to know of what issues muscle weight training consists and would this training improve my muscle condition for I am pretty skin and I am actually desperate over it. I am 27 and I never was active physically and now I start to think if muscle weight training could help me? Thanks!

That is for sure that muscle weight training would help you build your muscle mass and keep in mind that it would take some time it is not like your muscles will grow in just a few weeks for it is about months or even in some cases it takes a year and more but if you are disciplined with doing regular muscle weight training than you won't miss the result pretty soon. Anyway the main parts of muscle weight training are –overloaded and resistance muscle trainings and increased repetition number of lifting weight. The proper diet is also an important part of the muscle weight training and it needs to be rich in proteins, enzymes and fibers. And don't forget to have the rest after each muscle weigh training for the recovery period is very important part of muscle weight training for if you miss your muscles to get rest meaning you do overreact with your exercises or other aerobic activities than you are not giving a chance to build up your muscles.