I am trying to lose weight and it seems to be very hard. I do 30 minutes do cardio and then 30 minutes to an hour with the weights such as legs one day, chest the next and arms and back the following. I eat raisen brand with 1% milk in the mornings, a salad with grilled chicken for lunch and a lean cruisine for dinner. In the intrum I will I will eat a banana and apple but it seems like the weight isn't moving. What am I doing wrong?

I also drink alot of water every day. I only drink water and I have been doing this since the 3rd week in February. When I first started I weighed 257 (per the scale) and now I'm 250 but I can't seem to get pass this point
I am now taking hydroxycut and has been taking it for 2 weeks and still nothing. Can you assist me?

first of all, don't obsess about the scale. It sounds like you've got a fair amount of extra lbs. so the scale will throw you off if you weigh yourself too frequently.
get your body fat % measured. This will help you gauge your progress. the fact that you are doing strength training means you are gaining muscle (especially in the early stages). So fat loss success won't show up in terms of weight on the scale, but in how your clothes fit and % body fat.
Next, don't lose too much too fast. Only shoot for 1.5 lbs per week tops, or it isn't healthy and you'll put it back on.
Change your workout so that you do a 5-10 minute warm up (jump rope, light jog, stationary bike), then do your strengh training on the weights (no more than 30 minutes!) then follow it all up with a 20 minute cadio. Structuring the work out in this way lets you maximize the breakdown of glycogen for your muscle building, and by the time you finish that, your body turns to fat for an energy source for the cardio. Most important is this: don't go crazy on the cardio, just maintain your target heart rate, and this usually doesn't require too much effort. if you go above the target rate, your body will turn to muscle tissue for energy instead of fat. Just google the target heart rate to find it for your age. Good luck and don't get discouraged, give yourself 1 cheat meal per week (this actually boosts metabolism)

Thanks forn the information man I will try it out and see what happens...Thanks again