Hi, folks. I am thinking of practicing cardiovascular fitness. I think I should think of my health little more. I would like to know what the advantages of cardiovascular fitness actually are. It would be great to know that before I start with that. If it comes from your own experience, it will be even better.

Hi, there. It is great that you want to practice cardiovascular fitness. People should look at their heart as a muscle. If you want to develop a muscle, then you should work it out. Fitness allows your heart to pump more blood in the vessels with less heartbeats. The circulation is better and in that way functioning of all organs is better. Detoxification of entire organism is also improved. Cardiovascular fitness is an excellent prevent measure for cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack and atherosclerosis. Some studies even show that exercises reduce possibility of Alzheimer's disease, dementia and depression! As you can see, there are a lot of advantages and benefits. Good luck with practicing!