Hi, there. I would like my kids to get up of the computer table and do something healthy. I have heard that cardiovascular fitness is excellent for adults, but I wonder whether it is the same thing with kids. What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Hi, there. Kids should also think about their health. If they are younger, then the parents should do that for them. There are proofs that atherosclerosis plaque forms in the childhood. Cardiovascular fitness can be good for kids, but it must be modified comparing to adult's program. But I recommend you to talk to expert. I think that cardiovascular fitness program is presented in schools. In that way both parents and kids can hear more details. I hope you will find out what you are interested in. Perhaps someone else here will have more details. I am sorry I couldn't help you more. Good luck!