My mother intends to start with fitness. She is 38 years old and has no health problems. She decides to start with fitness as she heard from her sister that there are many benefits for cardiovascular system. I know that she may reduce her weight with these exercises, but what will be other good sides of fitness for her cardio-vascular system?

Hi, your mother made good choice when she decided to go on fitness. There are several benefits which fitness produce to cardiovascular system. It reduces cholesterol level in blood and because of that there are much lower risks for heart attack and hearth insufficiency.
Fitness exercising also reduces blood pressure which lowers risks for stroke.
Also fitness reduces risk of illness like diabetes mellitus which may provoke many other complications.
And finally it reduces body weight which is good for cardiovascular system for bones and spine.