Ever since I’ve started running I feel much better. I’ve got used to my three times a week routine and when I skip one training session I feel nervous. That’s why I’m thinking about indoor training. How efficient is that?

It’s as efficient as the outdoor running. It’s not that interesting and dynamic, but it’ll serve the purpose. You want to be active and spend your energy as well as maintain the fitness of your whole body. You should find a good and air-conditioned facility and continue your training. If you don’t like that, maybe you can switch to swimming or aerobics during the winter, because these sports are also very healthy and can help you fill in the gap while you’re not running. I also think that if you regularly taking a walk, that won’t let you be out of condition. Another solution is that you see if there is a protection for the throat for running in the cold weather.