Do you like to ride in cold weather? I loathe it and I have a big problem to make myself jump on my bike and go for a ride when it’s zero or below zero. How do you manage to motivate yourself and endure the whole training? I’m really having a hard time getting used to winter’s regime and I need a piece of advice on how to overcome this.

Well, to tell you the truth, I like riding regardless of weather conditions and I really don’t have any problem when I have to go for a ride even when temperatures drop below zero. I’m one of those people who like to ride when it’s snowy. But if you don’t like it, you can simply switch to the regime numerous cyclists practice during winter. That is working out in a gym. So, as the cold weather approaches, many cyclists start working out instead of cycling and that’s the way of keeping in shape and not losing cycling routine. There are rules about this and you can ask a fitness instructor about that, but bear in mind that you should start with heavier weights and as the cycling season is approaching switch to lighter weights.