Several months ago I have strained some muscles in my back. I went to a doctor, got some medicaments and left. I took medicaments and everything was ok, at least for a couple of months. Now I feel pain I my neck every day from time to time. I don't think that visiting the same doctor would do me any good, but do I have another option? They missed to see that neck was also injured, I did not feel any pain back then, so now I'm stuck with this problem. There must be someone who knows something about neck injury treatment options.

You could try CAM, short for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. If you choose this option, you have several paths – acupuncture and massage are two basic ones. Even pilates is in this group of healing methods, some even include yoga. Then you have more conservative methods, one is surgery, of course only if surgeon says that it would help you. But, I think that you should see your doctor again. It, at least, won't do you any harm.