Hello! I did the X-ray of my back since I had problems with my spine and my doctor accidentally discovered a kidney stone. I have never had any problems with kidneys. I didn’t even have a urinary tract infection. I was very surprised when he informed me, but he said the stone was very small and it should not create any severe problems when passing out. How did you feel after passing a kidney stone?

Hello! It is good the stone is small. When it is bigger than 4 mm it could be a serious threat to your kidneys. I didn’t have a kidney stone but my brother did. He felt terrible pain in his back and his urine was orange. He took some pain killers but they didn’t help him much. After the stone passed out he felt relieved. He felt only low intensity pain in his back and low abdomen the next day. But, each person can have different symptoms. It is very important to be in touch with your doctor when passing of the stone happens

I passed a kidney stone about 3 weeks. Stilling not feeling 100%. Im not in any more pain but my system seemed to be traumatized in the 2 days it took to pass the stone. My stomach and lower abdomen seem to be off.