I have recently gone totally vegan, and I am generally very happy with my decision. There are a few small health concerns that I have in regard to this though, and one of them is the lack of egg protein. Do you think that I need to take a supplement? And which one would you recommend to me?

I have been a vegan for the past five years or so, and I have never even heard of such a supplement. I do make sure that I get plenty of protein through natural sources like nuts and vegetables (avocados are excellent!) and I am much more healthy than the average Joe. As long as you take care of your nutritional needs properly, you will be fine!

I am a fitness fanatic and I just love body building! In order to help my work outs to be more effective, I use an egg protein. I buy mine here - http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/protein/100-egg-protein-optimum-nutrition.htm.
I am not sure if this is any good for vegans as well, but I would guess so. I hope that helps!