What can you tell me about those training zones? I only know that there are several zones and my doctor told me to take a good care because I suffer from a minor cardiac condition. Can you tell me how to protect myself and how to know when it’s time to stop exercising? Maybe I should quit running for the time being?

I think that you shouldn’t because if you do everything moderately, there’s no need to quit it. In my opinion it’s quite useful to stay in form and to exercise if when you’re diagnosed with certain coronary problems. So, the first thing to do is to buy a heart rate monitor which will tell you everything you have to know in order to be able to exercise without causing yourself any damage. Then calculate what your maximum heart rate is and according to that you’ll determine the zone that suits you the most. In my opinion, you should stay within the range of recovery zone which means that you don’t use up more than 60-70% of the maximum heart rate.