What to do when your legs are sore? I’m a recreational runner and this is the problem I’ve been facing for the last two months. I even made a pause and quit training for a week or two, and when everything was fine I started training again. And soreness got back again. What am I doing wrong? Am I just not talented for running?

On, come on! Don’t be so harsh on yourself! Of course it’s not because of that. You just need to correct a few things and everything will be ok. I suppose that you have never heard of the fact that each foot type requires a special type of running shoes. So, there are three types of foot and when you discover to which group your feet belong, you’ll go to a sports store and buy a pair of shoes that suits you. There are also corresponding kinds of pronation for each foot type. There are overpronation, underpronation and neutral pronation. When you go shopping for your running shoes, tell that you need, for example, shoes for overpornation. They’re designed to correct overpronation and underpronation.