Is anyone intrigued by online coaching? My hubby wants me to sign up with one on the Carmichael training site.I think Carmichael is one of Lance's trainers. Hubby feels it'll help keep me focused with IM training and thinks in the biking area it would be very beneficial. What are your thoughts?

I have been using an on-line coach since last March. She has been great. Taking me post-accident to 1/2 IM in six months. Since I'm "Cheap" I usually don't spend money on myself; but, I haven't looked back since I started with her.

Her athletic creds are excellent as well. Certified USMS, USAT, and USA Cycling coach. 1st IMLP AG and fourth overall in 10:19.

Post or PM me with any questions or more info.

I'd do it if I could afford it. I'd love to have a coach (I think, I've never had one before).

i must say i'd love a coach too. however there are not many for my specialty, most of the skate coaches are for indoors with a max distance of 10k. not quite marathon style training.

then yeah the money thing